terms and conditions
THE COLOR RETAIL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to The Color Retail, please read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to The Color Retail, through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. The Color Retail reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card or Debit card
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to The Color Retail. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card or credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that The Color Retail or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor The Color Retail gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. The Color Retail does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- The Color Retail and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the The Color Retail and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The Applicant agrees that The Color Retail or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond The Color Retail’s control, or contained on the Website, or any failure to comply reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay The Color Retail by using a debit or credit card. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
o The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions.
o The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate.
o The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment selected by such user along with the applicable Fees (if required).
o The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the due Payment.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by The Color Retail in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
The Color Retail does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England & Wales and the competent courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by The Color Retail.
Payment for goods, once paid will not normally be refunded, please see the Returns Policy for details of return of goods.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The Color Retail reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website