What our clients can do for us
Due to Covid 19 and the strict social distancing measures introduced by the Government, The Color, is implementing the following measures for its clients: –
- All clients must wear a face mask
- A maximum of two clients will be in the building at any one time. (Children may be accompanied by one member of their household during appointments).
- There will be no walk-ins.
- Appointments must be made by email, telephone or through one of our social media pages
- Clients will not be permitted to wait inside the building before their appointment starts.
- Clients should try to arrive at their scheduled appointment time.
- Please note that clients will not be allowed into the building if their stylist is with another client.
- Clients will be asked to use the hand sanitiser on entry to the building.
- Clients are not permitted to read magazines during their appointment.
- Clients should avoid bringing coats into the Salon.
- Please note The Color will not be providing hot drinks and ask clients NOT to bring their own
- There is a water machine provided for clients wishing to use it and the disposable cups
- Clients are asked NOT to eat during their appointment
- Clients must wear disposable shoe covers, which will be provided on entry to the salon.
- All new clients using colour services, will require a patch test 48 hours before their scheduled appointment.
- Patch tests will also require a booked time slot.
- If a client has any of the following symptoms, then they should not attend their appointment: –
- raised temperature, flu like symptoms, a cough, cold symptoms, sickness etc.
- This is to prevent the potential spread of the virus and ensure the safety of staff members and other clients.
- Only when a client no longer has any symptoms, should they reschedule their appointment.
Please note The Color will not be providing hot drinks and ask clients NOT to bring their own
There is a water machine provided for clients wishing to use it and the disposable cups
Clients are asked NOT to eat during their appointment
What we are doing for our clients
To ensure our client’s safety, The Color undertook a complete makeover in June 2020 to ensure the highest hygiene and safety standards were implemented:-
• Before entering the salon, both staff and clients will be subject to temperature screening.
- The Color has installed protective screens in between styling stations and wash areas.
- All gowns and towels will be cleaned on a 60 degree wash and kept in a sealed bag before use. • The Color has introduced disposable capes and towels to avoid re-usage of these items.
- A filtered water machine has been installed, with disposable cups.
- All work stations and hairdressing utensils will be sanitised before and after every client with Barbicide products.
- Face masks, protective aprons and disposable feet covering will be worn by staff members.
- All consultations for new clients, restyles and colouring will be conducted by video prior to